Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update.



I'm with the boyfriend at the office now and I just showed him the video. Cute mm? Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I've either been attempting to finish up my Organic Chem tutorials, or walking into shops and fighting the urge to spend on something. And of course, spending (lesser) time with the boyfriend and going to school every other day.

Well, that's my life. Pretty boring huh.


Going to stop now, with something I saw from tumblr. I believe the answer's something the boyfriend can come up with if smacked with the same question. I love my boy. (Inserts happy face)

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans?

A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment