Monday, June 21, 2010

Remember now.

In the past week, we've had our 11th month, 48th week, and my very advanced birthday celebration on each consecutive day starting from Wednesday. The last part was the best, of course.


Lies, failed surprises here and there, but yeah, my advanced 18th birthday celebration. I was told that the Soccerettes would be there, plus some that are close to the heart, and we'd be spending 4 hours in a room watching movies and basically just hang out.

I was blindfolded at one of the gates, and led to the pitch where the Soccerettes were wearing basic tees printed with "HAPPY 18 B'DAY WEIRU" and singing a birthday song for me. Shocked to the point where I was devoid of normal speech capabilities would just describe me perfectly at that point of time. Well, I was gaping. And smiling like an idiot. The boyfriend then handed me my Team JJ shirt and my fbt, to which he had already told me on the way over to the pitch that he had taken some of my clothes from MY room without me knowing. Smart. No wonder I couldn't find that pair of pants and had to go to school on Thursday in one that's a size larger.

Changed (into one of the printed tees), and I was introduced to this Coke of an ice-box. Not literally, but when he opened it, only the Coke registered in my head and I lunged for one. Been deprived of Coke lately. Had some nuggets and we joined in the game.


The games in that 4 hours were rough. The juniors are monsters~ Hahaha. Most of us seniors left the pitch at the end of the last game with bruises everywhere. I left the pitch early as I got hit in the head by the stupid ball, and I would count the stars if they wouldn't stop moving. Bloody hell :(


Halfway through, my lover came :) HuiMian, with a very chocolatey cake. Another birthday song, a few pictures, and yep time to catch up with her. Denise then called and we went to pick her up. Time was up by the time we got back. Bathed, and we all left. (The changing room was a horror. Their curtains wouldn't stay in place and I'm not a fan of exposing my naked body aka lump of fats to anybody, babies or not.)

Had Dinner at Sumo House with the boyfriend, HuiMian and Gloria, while the rest had their own plans later in the night.

Went home with the boyfriend and he left early as I wasn't feeling too well and he had claimed that he was tired (so that I can sleep)!! Funny boy.


Thanks to all the people who came! The boyfriend, HuiMian, Coach, Anthea, Cordelia, Denise, Gloria, Jasmine, Syahirah, Wahidah, YickTing, Fanny, YiTing, Samantha, Sabrina, Sharon, JingYan, Tricia, Parvneet(?) and Ras(?).
Thank you :) The boyfriend's surprise couldn't have been so successful without you all! Namely, Coach for going to the boyfriend's house to help with carrying all the food and drinks, Cordelia for coming all the way over to JP early in the morning in replacement of the boyfriend, HuiMian for coming over with the cake after her school, and of course, the boyfriend for planning all these for the past few weeks, and making it all happen. Thanks, baby :)


Will update this post with the pictures once I get them I suppose. x

No comments:

Post a Comment