Saturday, May 8, 2010

Breathe.

Humidity, or is it just me? It's getting harder to breathe with each passing day, each thought, each sip of Coke. I'm not proud of it, but the fact that Coke is my only salvation.. can never be altered.

Each time I try to stand up, I find myself falling harder, if not deeper. Whatever happened to us? Things change, I know that. But, us..? You, whom I've relied on all these years, the (perhaps only) one whom I allow to talk sense into me? You, of all the others? Alas, the others. If I will push you away, away from where it hurts most, what will become of them? Nothing more than acquaintances, I presume.

Either way, I'd live. 25 more weeks to A's, I can and will sit at this spot and do my papers. No time for me to find proper ground to stand on.

.................. I'm thankful though, for the boyfriend. I'm still enjoying exploring this thing between me and him (9 months into the relationship yes). It's been nothing short of amazing so far, and I'm thankful for it every single day.


Let's, forget.
Forget all that we swore we meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment